Search for answers or browse about Sintel Forms.
Widgets are a special type of field that can be added into your forms that provide specific functionality. The “Workflow history” widget empowers you to directly incorporate the workflow’s history into the form. This feature becomes especially handy when you need to display a comprehensive record of all statuses and actions within the workflow process. Notably, this feature offers extensive configurability. For instance, you can display all statuses or specific ones, and you can opt to include or exclude the action history as well.
Once added this widget has a number of settings that you can configure including:
- Print mode – you can include or exclude the widget on the PDF printouts (include by default).
- Statuses – gives a possibility to define which statuses and other corresponding data (such as actions) are displayed (all by default).
- Display – gives a possibility to display actions and statuses or actions only (everything by default).
- Sort – the order of data displayed i.e. latest on the top (by default) or oldest on the top.
- Show comments – display or hide comments (turned on by default)
- Show status/action names – display or hide status/action names (turned on by default)