Search for answers or browse about Sintel Forms.
About Sintel Forms
- About Layout
- Adding and Editing Linked List items using Inline, Dialog & Sintel Forms Embedded
- Adding Fields
- Creating Calculated Fields & using formulas
- Default values & custom values
- Field and Section Validation
- Linked Libraries-Using a Document/Picture Library
- Linked Lists-How to add attachments
- Sections - Tab order
- Setting field properties within a Linked List
- Using a Linked List
How To Guides
- Add a button that opens the attachment panel
- Automatically add linked items or files
- Change the layout of Choice Fields
- Configure a cascading drop-down
- Configure Printing Options
- Create a custom form header
- Debugging your forms
- Embedded Action Buttons
- Export a form template
- How to complete a form action with Power Automate
- Import a form template
- Lookup Columns: Control the sort order
- Lookup Columns: Retrieve additional columns from Lookup List
- Make Attachments Mandatory
- Set & clear field values using rules
- Share a Form
- Track the usage of Sintel Forms
- Transferring your license to another tenant
- Use Sintel Embedded Mode on a linked list
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Everything is fine but we had a small problem getting your license
- "401 Unauthorized" error during form data save
- "500 internal server error" on form opening
- Activating Sintel Forms on newly created tenants
- Ad blockers and Privacy Extensions
- Attachments option missing in Sintel Forms
- Changing the Content Approval settings of a list can cause an issue with Sintel Forms
- Enabling third-party cookies
- Handling the list view threshold for the Workflow and Conversations features
- No actions appearing in the actions menu
- Sintel Forms doesn't appear to be applied to a list
- Sintel Forms not available in the ribbon menu
- Sintel Forms Save Process
- Site naming and Sintel Forms
- The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized when importing a form template
- Workflow emails containing incorrect links to forms
- Workflow emails not being received by distribution lists or mail-enabled security groups
- Workflow emails not being received by SharePoint group members
- Data load error: Connection to SharePoint has been lost. Please reload the page.
- Data save error: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Sintel General Info
Enabling third-party cookies
0 out of 5 stars
Sintel Forms require third-party cookies to be allowed on your browser. Although most browsers have this option enabled by default, you might have to adjust their configuration in some cases. Below are the steps required to enable third-party cookies on different browsers:
iOS Mobile (Safari)
Open your Settings.
Scroll down and select “Safari”.
Under Privacy & Security, turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies”.
Click the three dots button from the top-right menu.
Select “Site Permissions”, then “Cookies and site data”.
Uncheck the “Block third-party cookies” option.
Click the gear icon from the top-right menu.
Select “Internet options”.
Hit the “Privacy” tab, click the “Advanced” button.
Make sure that both Third-Party and First-Party Cookies are set to “Accept”.
Select the Chrome menu icon (three dots).
Search for “cookies”, and select the “Cookies and other site data” option.
Select “Allow all cookies” or “Block third-party cookies in Incognito”.
Click the menu button located on the top right.
Go to “Options”.
In “Privacy – Security”, select the “Standard” option.
0 out of 5 stars