How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse about Sintel Forms.
About Sintel Forms
- About Layout
- Adding and Editing Linked List items using Inline, Dialog & Sintel Forms Embedded
- Adding Fields
- Creating Calculated Fields & using formulas
- Default values & custom values
- Field and Section Validation
- Linked Libraries-Using a Document/Picture Library
- Linked Lists-How to add attachments
- Sections - Tab order
- Setting field properties within a Linked List
- Using a Linked List
How To Guides
- Add a button that opens the attachment panel
- Automatically add linked items or files
- Change the layout of Choice Fields
- Configure a cascading drop-down
- Configure Printing Options
- Create a custom form header
- Debugging your forms
- Embedded Action Buttons
- Export a form template
- How to complete a form action with Power Automate
- Import a form template
- Lookup Columns: Control the sort order
- Lookup Columns: Retrieve additional columns from Lookup List
- Make Attachments Mandatory
- Set & clear field values using rules
- Share a Form
- Track the usage of Sintel Forms
- Transferring your license to another tenant
- Use Sintel Embedded Mode on a linked list
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Everything is fine but we had a small problem getting your license
- "401 Unauthorized" error during form data save
- "500 internal server error" on form opening
- Activating Sintel Forms on newly created tenants
- Ad blockers and Privacy Extensions
- Attachments option missing in Sintel Forms
- Changing the Content Approval settings of a list can cause an issue with Sintel Forms
- Enabling third-party cookies
- Handling the list view threshold for the Workflow and Conversations features
- No actions appearing in the actions menu
- Sintel Forms doesn't appear to be applied to a list
- Sintel Forms not available in the ribbon menu
- Sintel Forms Save Process
- Site naming and Sintel Forms
- The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized when importing a form template
- Workflow emails containing incorrect links to forms
- Workflow emails not being received by distribution lists or mail-enabled security groups
- Workflow emails not being received by SharePoint group members
- Data load error: Connection to SharePoint has been lost. Please reload the page.
- Data save error: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource
- Email address of a Shared Mailbox not recognised by Sintel Forms
- Add a Customized behavior for Sintel Forms instead of enabling third-party cookies
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Sintel General Info
“401 Unauthorized” error during form data save
You are here:
0 out of 5 stars
When you try to save a new form item, you encounter a “401 Unauthorized” error
Option1: If you are using location-based policy in SharePoint Online, disable it.
Option 2: Even though Microsoft claims that location-based policy might not be the best solution when using any provider-hosted SharePoint Apps you can apply a workaround. You need to include the IP Addresses that Azure websites are using in you location-based policy white list:
- Download the text file with list of IP addresses used by Azure websites (this list is taken from the official Microsoft Azure Datacenter IP Ranges document).
- Navigate to Access Policy Settings in Microsoft 365.
- Press the “Edit” button to edit the IP addresses white list.
- Paste the content of the downloaded file into a textfield that will appear (each address should be placed in a separate line).
- Press the save button (on the very bottom of the page).
- Wait until the policy changes get applied on the tenant. It might take up to 20 minutes.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents