How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse about Sintel Forms.
About Sintel Forms
- About Layout
- Adding and Editing Linked List items using Inline, Dialog & Sintel Forms Embedded
- Adding Fields
- Creating Calculated Fields & using formulas
- Default values & custom values
- Field and Section Validation
- Linked Libraries-Using a Document/Picture Library
- Linked Lists-How to add attachments
- Sections - Tab order
- Setting field properties within a Linked List
- Using a Linked List
How To Guides
- Add a button that opens the attachment panel
- Automatically add linked items or files
- Change the layout of Choice Fields
- Configure a cascading drop-down
- Configure Printing Options
- Create a custom form header
- Debugging your forms
- Embedded Action Buttons
- Export a form template
- How to complete a form action with Power Automate
- Import a form template
- Lookup Columns: Control the sort order
- Lookup Columns: Retrieve additional columns from Lookup List
- Make Attachments Mandatory
- Set & clear field values using rules
- Share a Form
- Track the usage of Sintel Forms
- Transferring your license to another tenant
- Use Sintel Embedded Mode on a linked list
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Everything is fine but we had a small problem getting your license
- "401 Unauthorized" error during form data save
- "500 internal server error" on form opening
- Activating Sintel Forms on newly created tenants
- Ad blockers and Privacy Extensions
- Attachments option missing in Sintel Forms
- Changing the Content Approval settings of a list can cause an issue with Sintel Forms
- Enabling third-party cookies
- Handling the list view threshold for the Workflow and Conversations features
- No actions appearing in the actions menu
- Sintel Forms doesn't appear to be applied to a list
- Sintel Forms not available in the ribbon menu
- Sintel Forms Save Process
- Site naming and Sintel Forms
- The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized when importing a form template
- Workflow emails containing incorrect links to forms
- Workflow emails not being received by distribution lists or mail-enabled security groups
- Workflow emails not being received by SharePoint group members
- Data load error: Connection to SharePoint has been lost. Please reload the page.
- Data save error: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource
- Email address of a Shared Mailbox not recognised by Sintel Forms
- Add a Customized behavior for Sintel Forms instead of enabling third-party cookies
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Sintel General Info
Sintel Forms Mobile App
You are here:
0 out of 5 stars
The Sintel Forms Mobile App provides customers with the ability to use forms offline. It’s available for iOS and Android and is designed to allow customers use Sintel Forms in locations where they may not have an active internet connection or any cell coverage.
Getting and using the Mobile app is pretty easy.
- Download the Mobile app
You can grab it from the App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the mobile app, choose the option to add a form and then scan the form’s QR code
To see how to get the QR code check out Share a form
The Mobile App app does not support all the features of the main Sintel Forms platform. This is mainly due to differences in the technology used between the web version and the mobile app and also considerations such as the lack of internet connectivity. It is important to note however, that all features are all supported in the web version once the form has been saved back to SharePoint.
The list of features not supported by the mobile app are:
Things like cascading drop-downs showing/hiding fields and sections and conditionally setting field values using rules is not supported.
The ability to access the “Actions” menu to complete actions defined within workflow statuses.
- Export to PDF
- Image Annotation
- Default Values
- Calculated Fields
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents