Search for answers or browse about Sintel Forms.
About Sintel Forms
- About Layout
- Adding and Editing Linked List items using Inline, Dialog & Sintel Forms Embedded
- Adding Fields
- Creating Calculated Fields & using formulas
- Default values & custom values
- Field and Section Validation
- Linked Libraries-Using a Document/Picture Library
- Linked Lists-How to add attachments
- Sections - Tab order
- Setting field properties within a Linked List
- Using a Linked List
How To Guides
- Add a button that opens the attachment panel
- Automatically add linked items or files
- Change the layout of Choice Fields
- Configure a cascading drop-down
- Configure Printing Options
- Create a custom form header
- Debugging your forms
- Embedded Action Buttons
- Export a form template
- How to complete a form action with Power Automate
- Import a form template
- Lookup Columns: Control the sort order
- Lookup Columns: Retrieve additional columns from Lookup List
- Make Attachments Mandatory
- Set & clear field values using rules
- Share a Form
- Track the usage of Sintel Forms
- Transferring your license to another tenant
- Use Sintel Embedded Mode on a linked list
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Everything is fine but we had a small problem getting your license
- "401 Unauthorized" error during form data save
- "500 internal server error" on form opening
- Activating Sintel Forms on newly created tenants
- Ad blockers and Privacy Extensions
- Attachments option missing in Sintel Forms
- Changing the Content Approval settings of a list can cause an issue with Sintel Forms
- Enabling third-party cookies
- Handling the list view threshold for the Workflow and Conversations features
- No actions appearing in the actions menu
- Sintel Forms doesn't appear to be applied to a list
- Sintel Forms not available in the ribbon menu
- Sintel Forms Save Process
- Site naming and Sintel Forms
- The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized when importing a form template
- Workflow emails containing incorrect links to forms
- Workflow emails not being received by distribution lists or mail-enabled security groups
- Workflow emails not being received by SharePoint group members
- Data load error: Connection to SharePoint has been lost. Please reload the page.
- Data save error: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource
- Email address of a Shared Mailbox not recognised by Sintel Forms
- Add a Customized behavior for Sintel Forms instead of enabling third-party cookies
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Sintel General Info
0 out of 5 stars
With the Annotation feature you can modify images you add to a form such as adding text, shapes or even pins. This is ideal for customers who use forms for inspections, checklists, audits and surveys. Examples of these types of forms could be work inspections, 5S checklists, safety audits project feedback surveys and many others.
Image annotation can be used on images added to a form whether they are added directly to the form via the attachments option from the top menu bar or to a related library or images that have been added v. Sintel Forms supports both document & picture libraries).
The feature contains several options:
Undo and redo
Allows you to undo and redo any changes you have made.
Allows you to rotate the picture.
Allows you to draw on the picture.
Allows you to add text onto the picture.
Allows you to draw shapes such as a rectangle, ellipse and arrow.
Allows you to place one or more pins.
You can also set other options such as a fill colour, text colour and set text to bold, italic and underline.
Any annotations that are added are saved whenever the save button on the annotate popup is pressed however users must also save the main form in order to save any annotation changes they have made.
0 out of 5 stars